Saturday, May 17, 2008

Birthday cd for Melissa



Hopefully she doesn't go on my blog today because I am planning on giving it to her later. But here is a mix cd I made for my friend. Or I should say the case I scrapped together. Since I work for a scrapbooking company you get a lot of ideas to make your own stuff and I usually make my own cases and stuff when I make mix cd presents but now I have gotten into the whole altered art kind of thing. It's kind of nice to get away from the computer, be crafty and make something someone will really love because its handmade.
Sooo Happy Birthday Melissa!!(even tho it's kind of a month late)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

eeee! you know this is one of my favorite things in the whole world. on top of everything you have ever made me! im tellin' you..our place is a liz urso museum! xo