Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Signs of Life....Card Crafting Weekend!



So I know it's been awhile since my last post. I have few projects going on at once but nothing really completed! I have so many things I want to work on and so many important other things I have to work on too! Oh well, in the meantime I had sort of a 5 day mini vacation where I made these cards. The birthday card is for my mom and the hello card is for my grandma. I wish I could tell you what papers I card crafted with but all that I know is I had some random bits and pieces from Cosmo Cricket and My Mind's Eye. I also had these neat little adhesive backed chipboard stickers, one from K and Company and the other from Cosmo Cricket laying around. Once of these days I plan to make stuff with the actual papers and embellishments that I design at my job The Paper Company Studio but I haven't yet. Hey if you want to take a look check it out!

I'm still alive and kicking and hopefully there will be some more posts coming soon! Thanks for looking!!

No comments: