Thursday, May 3, 2012

May fever!

Oh boy, it's May already!!! I feel like I am way behind where I would like to be with my arts, crafts and blogging! I can't believe it's already May. Ok, ok let me get over that now before I keep repeating myself! I have been a little busy with various events going on in my personal life so I guess it's been taking sometime from doing this stuff. However I have a shiny new computer and I am in love with it, so I will probably be spending more time on it! Don't get creepy, it's just nice to have a new computer with a new scanner and drawing tablet to play with! It makes me look forward to making art! As always I have a long list of upcoming projects. Sometime soon I should have some new designs for new Lizlings plush. I have more wood paintings on the way! I got some cards to post next week. Oh! I will also be guest blogger sometime soon on my friend Tara's crafty blog called Spot of Tea Designs. Definitely check out her blog! What else, well I guess the big thing is I will be in search of looking of a new job unfortunately, however I might just take the summer off and plan to launch Marshmalloweather, my Etsy store, this fall. I know I have been saying it for years but I outta just get going on that. Actually if anyone has some advice for selling on Etsy, email me, I have some questions and concerns that are holding me up.

In the meantime, a few months ago I got the newest Fugi mini Instax camera, I couldn't help myself! I haven't done much with it yet but I do want to scrap my own Instax photo journal eventually. Another project to wait amongst the growing list. Maybe by the end of the year I might have something from that to show, in the meantime I will continue to post random pictures here and there from it.
Enjoy :)

P.S. Those of you who take the time to follow my blog. Thank You! Making art, crafts and whatever related is my life and makes me happy. So I really appreciate it when I have a new follower or a random kind word here and there. It's totally makes my day! So really thanks for stopping by!

No comments: