Monday, August 16, 2010

IF: Star gazing

13 comments:

MrBibleHead said...

Awww! I love this Liz! looks like the first page in a delightful children's book. So well done and so adorable!

Gabe Ferreira said...

i'm digging that hair!

poppylocke said...

That rabbit is too cute.. Great work!

pinkglitterfae said...

aww, a boy and his bunny! very lovely work!

Bobo said...

Cute!

Morph Waffle said...

So sweet, cute little bunny.

Onneke said...

Really lovely

Tiffany said...

It's beautiful. I love the grey sky and bright blanket...and that hair!
♥

k.h.whitaker said...

cute, love the little rabbit

Kaitlyn said...

So adorable, love the hair style too!

Kerrie said...

lovely illustration... the hair is awesome!

Emily said...

Bunny! I couldn't resist commenting once I saw the cuteness of that bunny. Delightful little scene!

Kristin Dudish said...

You have a beautifully sweet & soft style... Love it!

p.s. your friend was very lucky to receive such a thoughtful gift! (it looks great on wood - can't wait to see more)