Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Valentine's!

I know it's a few days late but one of these was a gift so I had to wait a little. I was able to squeeze in sometime for some card crafting and making a mix for my valentine but let me tell you it was easy to top my mix from 2 years ago. However this on is pretty enjoyable and I am cool with sharing the playlist. Check it out:

Girlfriend In A Coma • The Smiths
I believe in a Thing called Love • The Darkness
Wanna Be On Your Mind • Valerie June
Walking On a Dream • Empire of the Sun
Ocean Repeating (Big-Eyed Girl) • Wild Nothing
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me • She & Him
Ring Of Fire • Johnny Cash
She Lit a Fire • Lord Huron
Tonight You Belong To Me • Eddie Vedder
The Love Cats • The Cure
Weekend • Smith Westerns
Hold On When You Get Love... • Stars
Let’s Stay Together • Al Green
Sea Of Love • Cat Power





No comments: