Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Watercolor #19_Octopus -1

This was an illustration that was living in my head for weeks until recently. Now it's done! In fact now that it's done is when I realize it's missing a leg! What kind of an octopus are you! Maybe he lost it in the war? I mean really do you see all the legs at once!? Sometimes yes and sometimes no and in this case that leg is back there hiding out I swear!

So as of the last few weeks, I came to realize I can't do a weekly watercolor every week. I can say though that I have kept at it for year and that is pretty awesome! I can also say that I will continue to keep doing watercolors for sure just not weekly ones. However I would expect to see some kind of something from me every week whatever it may be such as a doodle, a painting, a lizling  or whatever the heck it is I am working on! Just trying to keep things interesting! Stay tuned. Cheers!



No comments: